MİTAŞ Industry Eski Güvercinlik Yolu No: 113 Gazi 06560 Ankara – TURKEY
EPD document prepared for Mitaş Industry Hot-dip Galvanized Steel Gantries with registration number S-P-01676 has been registered and published in EPD Turkey and The International EPD System. Registered EPD document applies to all global markets.
Gantry structures are used for guiding the power conductor from dead-end tower near substation to the electrical equipments in a substation. This structure consist of a number of columns and girder beams, which depend on number of circuits of the line. Gantry structures are manufactured in the forms of steel lattice or pole type, column-beam support, type A welded columns, welded supports, H/I or pipe/box welded supports and, are delivered as galvanized.
MİTAŞ Industry Inc., a MİTAŞ Group company, operates on a global scale in the business of engineering and manufacturing of towers, poles and high masts for power transmission and distribution, solar, telecommunication, lighting, and transportation infrastructure.
Headquartered in Ankara, MİTAŞ Industry has the following manufacturing facilities located in Turkey and Italy:
- Lattice tower manufacturing factories in Ankara and İzmir, Turkey, with annual capacity of 180.000 mt production and 175.000 mt galvanizing,
- Pole and high mast manufacturing factories in Ankara, Turkey and in Siderpali, Italy with annual capacity of 45.000 mt production,
- Plate fabrication factory in Ankara, Turkey, with annual capacity of 14.400 mt production and 32.000 mt galvanizing,
- Welding factory in Ankara, Turkey, with annual capacity of 6.000 mt production,
- Galvanizing factory in Ankara, Turkey, with annual capacity of 120.000 mt galvanizing,
- Powder coating factory in Ankara, Turkey, with annual capacity of 12.000 mt coating.
All factories are certified to the latest versions of ISO 9001 quality, ISO 14001 environment and ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management systems to meet the most stringent standards. Some factories have CE, welding and other certificates, as well. The Company has an annual turnover of 200,000,000 USD and employs 1,300 qualified employees. MİTAŞ Industry delivered its products to over 135 countries in 5 continents and widened its customer portfolio across the world constantly, being long term preferred business partner by the utilities in many countries.