İçmeler Mah., D-100 Karayolu Cad. 44A, 34947 Tuzla/İstanbul, Turkey
EPD document prepared for Şişecam Mirror registration number S-P-4814 has been registered and published in EPD Turkey and The International EPD System. Registered EPD document applies to all global markets.
Flotal E is the trademark of ecological mirror of Sisecam Flat Glass. Flotal E is an ideal product to brighten and broaden interior spaces with its reflectivity.
• Flotal E brightens the interior spaces by reflecting both natural and artificial light sources.
• Flotal E offers aesthetics and spaciousness to the places where it is being used.
• Flotal E provides a new perspective to awkwardly shaped, dimly lit and tight rooms.
• Flotal E is being produced without copper and lead in paint.
• The protective wet paint used on top is 100% lead free. The primer contains less than 0.5% lead salt.
• Flotal E has high moisture resistance.
Major Application Areas:
• Flotal E is being used to offer new dimensions and perspectives in bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchens, stores, sports centres, exhibition centres and kindergartens.
• Flotal E is an ideal choice to make places seem larger, brighter, higher, and deeper.
Sisecam was established in 1935 to meet Türkiye’s need for base glass products and is among the most distinguished global manufacturers as the only company operating in every field of glass today. Founded in 1935 by Isbank at the directive of Atatürk, the founder and the first President of the Republic of Türkiye, Sisecam is one of the most established industrial enterprises in Türkiye with a corporate history spanning more than 85 years. Today, Sisecam ranks among the world’s most prestigious manufacturers thanks to its exceptional expertise and highly competitive operations. Sisecam was founded to meet Türkiye’s need for basic glass products. As one of the most powerful industrial conglomerates in the country today, Sisecam has also transformed into a global player in all key areas of the glass industry, as well as in soda and chromium compounds business lines. Sisecam has undertaken major efforts to become an international success with its ever-growing production power, highly reputable brand image, superior product quality and value-creating sustainable growth approach. It is currently one of the world’s leading glass producers with production operations located in 14 countries on four continents and some 22,000 employees. Sisecam records sales in over 150 countries around the globe. In addition, Sisecam is the only global producer operating in all three key areas of the global glass industry: flat glass, glassware and glass packaging. It ranks among the world’s top two producers in glassware, and among the top five global producers in glass packaging and flat glass. Sisecam is also worlds one of top three largest producers of soda and a world leader in chromium chemicals. Sisecam is a global player in the key areas of the glass industry, such as flat glass, glassware, glass packaging, automotive glasses and glass fiber as well as in soda and chromium compounds. Additionally, Sisecam assumes a pioneering role in mining, energy and recycling business lines. It is taking further steps toward achieving its ambitious goals across the globe.