Calik Denim CALIK-CLR-OR-620
EPD document prepared for Calik Denim CALIK-CLR-OR-620 with registration number S-P-04125 has been registered and published in EPD Turkey and The International EPD System. Registered EPD document applies to all global markets.
- Dramatically decreases number of sizes that will be produced at garment manufacturing stage
- A pair of jeans produced with Selfsized fabric fits wide range of different sized wearers perfectly
- Overcomes mismatch possibility of ordered jeans’ size for online shopping
- Promises limitless comfort without compromising authentic denim look
- Offers ultra high elasticity and softness
- Cotton touch inside to elevate comfort feeling
- Besides clean look, articles with salt & pepper look
- Masculine look alternatives with evident slubs as well
- Offers good wash effects
Çalık Denim, one of the global actors in denim fabric production, is also among the two hundred companies that export the most in Turkey. The story of Çalık Denim which holds a special place in the history of the Group as the first industrial investment of the Çalık Holding, started in Malatya, in 1987. Established with an investment of $111 million, the company has grown up to have a production capacity of 55 million meters per year in a covered area of 407 thousand square meters,
employing over 2 000 people.
Within the first decade of its foundation the company began operating the ring spinning facility in 1997 and by 2003, it became an integrated plant having added gabardine/velvet fabrics to its range of products. Over the years the company became a science center by combining its broad knowledge in fabrics with new technologies through R&D. Today, Çalık Denim’s R&D Center paves the way producing game-changing fabrics for Turkish and global textile industries.