EPD document prepared for CalikDenim Fabric DNV-O 607 with registration number S-P-03466 has been registered and published in EPD Turkey and The International EPD System. Registered EPD document applies to all global markets.
CALIK DNV-O 607 denim fabric
- Authentic look combined with the advantages of today’s technologies
- Distinctive twill lines
- Open-end look achieved without hairiness, dull shade and itchy touch
- Salt and pepper effect
- Not only rigid and comfort stretch, but also power stretch
- Extra marble look alternatives
- With new slubs and constructions
• Also with different colour options (purple, navy) which get very well authentic effect by laundering
Çalık Denim, one of the global actors in denim fabric production, is also among the two hundred companies that export the most in Turkey. The story of Çalık Denim which holds a special place in the history of the Group as the first industrial investment of the Çalık Holding, started in Malatya, in 1987. Established with an investment of $111 million, the company has grown up to have a production capacity of 55 million meters per year in a covered area of 407 thousand square meters, employing over 2 000 people.
Within the first decade of its foundation the company began operating the ring spinning facility in 1997 and by 2003, it became an integrated plant having added gabardine/velvet fabrics to its range of products. Over the years the company became a science center by combining its broad knowledge in fabrics with new technologies through R&D. Today, Çalık Denim’s R&D Center paves the way producing game-changing fabrics for Turkish and global textile industries.