EPD document prepared for Mitaş Industry Hot-dip Galvanized Steel Towers with registration number S-P-01675 has been registered and published in EPD Turkey and The International EPD System. Registered EPD document applies to all global markets.
Hot-dip Galvanized Steel Towers are used for transmission of electric energy from the power plants to the transformer stations in proximity of the electric consumption areas or the distribution thereof from these stations to end-users. These towers are designed and manufactured considering the parameters such as routes of the energy transmission lines, geographical, land and atmospheric conditions, line voltages, carrying capacity and intended use specified.
MİTAŞ Industry Inc., a MİTAŞ Group company, operates on a global scale in the business of engineering and manufacturing of towers, poles and high masts for power transmission and distribution, solar, telecommunication, lighting, and transportation infrastructure.
Headquartered in Ankara, MİTAŞ Industry has the following manufacturing facilities located in Turkey and Italy:
- Lattice tower manufacturing factories in Ankara and İzmir, Turkey, with annual capacity of 180.000 mt production and 175.000 mt galvanizing,
- Pole and high mast manufacturing factories in Ankara, Turkey and in Siderpali, Italy with annual capacity of 45.000 mt production,
- Plate fabrication factory in Ankara, Turkey, with annual capacity of 14.400 mt production and 32.000 mt galvanizing,
- Welding factory in Ankara, Turkey, with annual capacity of 6.000 mt production,
- Galvanizing factory in Ankara, Turkey, with annual capacity of 120.000 mt galvanizing,
- Powder coating factory in Ankara, Turkey, with annual capacity of 12.000 mt coating.
All factories are certified to the latest versions of ISO 9001 quality, ISO 14001 environment and ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management systems to meet the most stringent standards. Some factories have CE, welding and other certificates, as well. The Company has an annual turnover of 200,000,000 USD and employs 1,300 qualified employees. MİTAŞ Industry delivered its products to over 135 countries in 5 continents and widened its customer portfolio across the world constantly, being long term preferred business partner by the utilities in many countries.